That Jesus is whom He says He is, exactly God.
That we are branches connected to the true Vine, which comes down from heaven—Jesus.
That exactly Jesus lives through every born-again believer, and as such His life is expressed by His Holy Spirit.
That apart from Jesus we can do nothing.
That the Beatitudes are not reflective of a standard, but detail the salient characteristics of the person of Christ.
That as Christians, we are not to work for what we already possess, and that we have been given everything pertaining to life and godliness.
That when caught up in failure, a Christian does not have a behavior problem, but rather a belief problem.
That as believers, our fellowship is not based on our doctrinal beliefs, rather around Christ, the One in whom we trust.
That power is perfected in weakness.
That God permits what He could prevent.
That there are things learned in suffering that cannot be learned in comfort.
That to share in the power of the resurrection, there must be the fellowship of suffering—however that suffering might be defined in a person’s life.
That Jesus is the Word of God.
That doctrine has no power; that perfect doctrine will not produce a perfect life; that instead, we are to look to Jesus as the perfect life.
That Jesus is the Way and every other way is not the Way.
That Jesus is the “divine” glue holding all things together, and therefore His commands are not imposed upon people but written into the very nature of people.
That truth is not preached but demonstrated.
That grace is free but truth is purchased, and that if a person does not believe the things of God, that person will have the things of God proven in his or her life.
That the normal Christian’s growth involves being offended until he/she cannot be offended.
That the coming of Jesus was never the Father’s Plan B, but rather Jesus was the Slain Lamb from the foundations of the world.
That this fallen body and this fallen world are the perfect places for the child of God to be birthed, that the purpose of life on earth is for the believer to lose self-glory and receive Christ’s glory in order to be fit for heaven.
That God is not fighting Satan but using him.
That the greatness of faith is not determined by how much one receives, but by how long one can go and receive nothing.
That God doesn’t cause all things but will cause all things to work together for the good of those who love Him.
That God’s will is always done.
That God is for us, so who can be against us?
That victory is a moment-by-moment gift that comes from abiding in Christ.
That God has permitted the perfect circumstances for every believer to have the best opportunity at coming into a deeper revelation of Christ within.
That no Christian has spiritual privilege over another, that God shows no partiality.
That the child of God is born again from above and not through some form of self-effort.
That each believer can be one with Jesus as He was one with the Father.
That God loves us and wants a relationship with us.
That it is our calling to share the message of abiding in Christ with as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, using every means possible—both offline and online—because all things are possible through Jesus!
Disclaimer: None of the above mentioned will happen apart from Jesus Christ. In our humility (emptiness) we are trusting that He will teach us the living TRUTH. To that end, we ask that you pray with and join us.
Beliefs we hold in relation to God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, and regeneration:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Work of God. (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21)
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
3. We believe in the deity of Christ: (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ; and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved. (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5)
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29)
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28)
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:18)